Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Intorduction to My 96 Accord Build

This is how the engine sits right now.
It was originally a 1996 Honda F22B2 8.8:1 CR SOHC 2.2L.

It will soon be an 12:1 CR SOHC 2.4L with a set of 54mm individual throttle bodies.

This is the current state of my chassis. I am in the process of converting the hood and 1/2 fenders into a reverse lift operation.
I have full documentation on this entire build thus far. I will be posting it in the near future along with any of my week to week updates.


2 comments:

  1. Man you got to keep updating this, And maybe a how to one the reverse hood and fenders!!! KEEP BUILDING AND POSTING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on the engine right now. Been slow going $$$$. I will be back at the body over the winter. I hope to make some time to get the reverse hood and fenders finished up. I'm sure there will be more than a few pages on that endeavor.

    ReplyDelete