Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time for some interior work!

Help a fellow enthusiast out! Simply click on an ad on the right.

While I wait for the cash fairy to drop the money off to finish the block. I figured that I would get started on the interior.

Figure the dash is a good spot to start off.
Stripped all of the brackets and vents. Weights in at a whopping 7.2lbs
Then it was skinning time
This was a lot easier than I thought it would be.After about 30 minutes it was completely vinyl free and ready for some sanding and resin.
Had to weigh it just to see... dropped 2lb just from removing the vinyl. However, after I cover up a few unwanted holes and create a custom gauge pod. It will probably end up weighing 10lbs more.
I'm not planning anything too crazy, more function than form.

Stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment